Acceptance of terms
- AllLife has the exclusive right to control accessibility, hours of use, features on the site, and any other information found on the site. AllLife can restrict access to any or all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time. AllLife reserves the right to terminate this site at any time without prior notice.
- The user is solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing the site, including all computer, remote communications equipment, communications link, or other equipment.
Copyrights and trademarks
AllLife or its third-party content providers own and shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of this site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the “look and feel” of the site, it’s colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyright in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the site is copyrighted or otherwise protected and owned by AllLife, or a third party who licensed the right to use such content to AllLife. Unless otherwise expressly noted, nothing that you read or see on the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed, or performed for commercial use – without the prior written consent of AllLife.
Authorised uses of copyrighted information
AllLife grants the user a limited right to make the following uses of its copyrighted information from the site, (“Authorised Uses”). You may reproduce the site content solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational, and informational use and only if you keep such reproduced content intact with proper attribution and display of the copyright notice. Advertising agencies, designers, and third-party brokers may download and use the photo gallery portion of this site in connection with bids or requests for proposals for the sale of AllLife products to end-user customers, for internal training and for seminars. Thus, you may download or print site content, provided you do so for an Authorised Use, and provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright and trademark notices. No other permission is granted to the user to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, license, transfer, sell, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify any of the site content.
Any users who are media professionals or in any way involved with media should contact AllLife at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to use the copyrighted information.
Authorised Use is not nor shall it amount to a transfer of title, and under this permission, you may not:
- Alter the site content in any way.
- Use the site content for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) or for any purpose other than for Authorised Use.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary marks or notations from the materials.
- Transfer the site content to another person, “frame” or “in-line link” the site content, “deep link” to the site content, or “mirror” the site content on any other server.
- Copy or modify, redistribute, republish, upload, adapt, or re-use any of the text, graphics, or other site content, or any of the source code or HTML code that AllLife uses to generate its website (except as a part of an Authorised Use), without prior written permission; or engage in any other conduct that violates the South African Copyright Act 98 of 1978 (as amended).
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other users.
- Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any virus, program, process, advertisement, communication, or other items to the site or related servers and networks.
- Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other user. AllLife maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
- Post or store on the site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
- Modify the information found on the website.
- Engage in any action that AllLife, determines is detrimental or prejudicial to the use and enjoyment of the website.
- Use the website for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post, or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The site content should not be used in territories where the sale of products to which the content relates is not permitted.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Although AllLife has attempted to provide accurate information on the site, AllLife gives no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS, HER OR ITS OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER ALLLIFE NOR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE (INCLUDING GROSS NEGLIGENCE) OR OMISSION OF ALLLIFE, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. ALLLIFE IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, DELICTUAL OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHICH AFFECT THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL ALLLIFE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNEES, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELICTUAL OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL ALLLIFE, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR ASSIGNEES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY WHICH ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
AllLife is not the publisher of any information on the site that is provided by any third-party content provider and accordingly AllLife is not liable for any claims related to such information. Any mention in the site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by AllLife. Accordingly, AllLife assumes no responsibility for those products or services. Any dealings between any user and any third parties mentioned on or found throughout the site are solely between such users and such third parties and are subject to any terms, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings.
ALLLIFE GIVES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. IN ADDITION, ALLLIFE DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SITE, WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AllLife, and its officers, directors, agents, employees, and assignees from and against any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to the user’s use of the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. AllLife will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will co-operate with all applicable law-enforcement authorities (both locally and internationally) in prosecuting violators. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your account, it is recommended that you close the browser when you have finished using the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, but not limited to:
- Gaining unauthorised access to any portion, feature, or services offered by or through AllLife.co.za or any related systems, servers, or networks connected to the site by hacking, password “mining”, or any other unauthorized means.
- Scanning or testing the vulnerability of the site or a system, server, or network connected to the site.
- Breaching the security or authentication measures on the site or any network connected to the site.
- Performing reverse look-ups or tracing any information, personal or otherwise of any other user, users account, AllLife.co.za, AllLife, or otherwise exploit any service or information made available by or through the site. users may obtain their own personal information obtained by AllLife, according to the terms of this Agreement.
- Taking any action that unreasonably or disproportionately burdens the AllLife.co.za site’s infrastructure, related systems, servers, or networks.
- Using any device, software, or other methods to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal performance, transactions conducted, or with any other person’s use of AllLife.co.za.
- Using the term AllLife, AllLife.co.za, or a variation thereof, in order to solicit information by fraudulent means in the form of phishing scams or similar illicit means of extracting information from individuals or companies, whether they are users or not.
Termination of agreement
Either AllLife or the user may terminate this Agreement at its discretion. In addition to AllLife’s other rights, AllLife may terminate access to this site or cancel membership to any service that AllLife provides on the site if the user breaches this Agreement in any way or engages in conduct that AllLife deems inappropriate. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this paragraph and the provisions found in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 shall survive such termination.
Links (if any) included at AllLife.co.za are provided for the use and convenience of the user. The appearance of a link on any page of this site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by AllLife – nor should a link be in any way interpreted to imply that the site referenced has any relationship with AllLife.
AllLife does not generally object to links to AllLife.co.za from third-party sites. AllLife does not, however, allow websites that use frames to link to any page on this site without prior written permission. You may not use any AllLife names, logos, designs, trademarks, or service marks in or with your links unless AllLife has entered into a specific written agreement with you to do so. As a rule, AllLife prefers that third-party sites link to the home/first page of AllLife.co.za.
AllLife honours the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of users of the site. AllLife may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been infringed, please provide AllLife with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AllLife to identify the material.
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit AllLife to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in a manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
AllLife can be contacted at the address stipulated under the “Contact Us” section of the website. For purposes of serving legal notices, the registered Domicilium citandi et executandi of AllLife is 209 Smit Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Information Collection of Information Provided by Users:
- AllLife does not rent, sell, or exchange information about website users except as required by law. We restrict access to user information to AllLife employees. Third parties who need access to AllLife.co.za user information to provide operational or other support services – are required by AllLife to comply with our security standards. We gather only the user information that is needed to administer our business and enhance and improve our websites.
Information Collection: Automatic Retrieval of Information – AllLife uses certain electronic tools to capture the type of browser and operating system being used. This information is only for use by AllLife to understand user behaviour, which helps to improve site quality and functionality.