Our innovative products in HIV and Diabetes use a continuous underwriting approach to deliver an affordable cover to people who manage their health appropriately. We routinely remind our policyholders of their health commitments and alert them to potential health concerns. This unique approach to life insurance means competitively priced life cover to individuals who the wider life insurance industry may regard as ‘uninsurable’. Our products are underwritten by Old Mutual Alternative Risk Transfer Limited (OMART).
At AllLife, we want to improve your QUALITY of LIFE.
- We provide affordable life insurance and disability cover to anyone living with HIV or diabetes.
- We offer affordable life cover up to R10 million from as little as R130 per month.
- We believe in partnering with you to keep you healthy, by promoting and supporting a healthy lifestyle.
- We also offer disability insurance.
We were established in 2004 and since 2005, we have provided affordable life cover for thousands of people living with HIV. We have improved the overall well-being through our adherence management program. In 2008, we extended cover to people living with diabetes mellitus, once again based on their commitment to ongoing health monitoring.
To be the most innovative provider of specialised life insurance products.
To design and deliver innovative, affordable products to neglected life insurance market segments.
Our track record
- Successfully provided life cover for our clients of R11 billion.
- Signed up over 33,000 clients.
- Overseen the successful payout of millions of Rands in claims every year.
Our full range of products
The Life Offices’ Association of South Africa
021 421 2586
P.O Box 5023
The Financial Sector Conduct Authority
0800 20 37 22
P.O Box 35655